Installing planingRhino Plugin
- Download your own copy here. You can try all the plugin features for 20 days for free. After the trial period you need to purchase a valid licence here.
- After you download the installer file, double click its icon:
- The installer’s main window will appear. Follow the simple instructions presented to install your copy of planingRhino:
- You are now ready to run planingRhino for first time. Open your Rhino3D application as usual. In case a planingRhino toolbar is not shown, you can setup the toolbar as follows: Right-click on your standard toolbar, select the ‘Show Toolbar’ submenu and click on rhinoPlaning. A new toolbar containing a planingRhino button will appear. You can drag and drop the new toolbar on your other toolbars in order to have it as a tab.
- You can now click on the planingRhino button to view planingRhino’s main window.
- Alternatively you can type ‘rhinoPlaningCommand’ in the Rhino3D command line as follows (Rhino will autocomplete the command):