Download quickPlaning for Windows
- quickPlaning requires Windows 7 or greater (32 or 64 bit) with .NET Framework 4.52 or greater installed.
- Minimum hardware requirements are: 1 GHz processor, 512MB of RAM.
- Other operating systems with virtual environments (VMWare, Parallels etc) are not supported.
- You may try quickPlaning desktop application without a licence for 20 days. After trial period expires you need to load a valid licence file in order to continue using the software. You can purchase a licence here.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- quickPlaning software evaluates planing hull resistance. Calculations are based on well established and accepted scientific methods and processes. Since it is not possible to determine the accuracy of provided data, the software developer assumes no liability nor makes any performance guarantees of any kind.
- By downloading the software, the user agrees to the above general terms.