Download planingRhino plugin
- planingRhino runs within Rhinoceros 3D. You need to have a valid installation of Rhino3D before attempting to install or run planingRhino plugin. Please visit Rhino3D official website (www.rhino3d.com) for more information on Rhinoceros3D software.
- planingRhino requires Rhino3D version 5.0 or greater (32 or 64 bit versions)
- planingRhino is tested on Windows 7 or greater.
- Minimum hardware requirements are those of Rhino3D (hardware requirements)
- Other operating systems with virtual environments (VMWare, Parallels etc) are not supported.
- You may try planingRhino plugin without a licence three times. After trial period expires you need to load a valid licence file in order to continue using the plugin. You can purchase a licence here.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- planingRhino plugin software evaluates planing hull resistance. Calculations are based on well established and accepted scientific methods and processes. Since it is not possible to determine the accuracy of provided data, the software developer assumes no liability nor makes any performance guarantees of any kind.
- By downloading the software, the user agrees to the above general terms.